TISS Recruitment 2020 Project Co-Ordinator
Name Of The Post: Project Co-Ordinator, Regional Training Unit, Saksham Prerak
Location Of The Position: Ahmedabad Regional Training Unit: Jaipur RTU Duration : December 2020
Remuneration CTC: Rs. 55,000- 65, 000/- Per Month. Last Date For Application : 26th April 2020.
Saksham Prerak, In Collaboration With The National AIDS Control Programme (NACP) Will Build Capacities Of 9000 HIV Counselors+30000 Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife Across India.
Tata Institute Of Social Sciences Will Establish 10 Regional Training Units To Conduct These Training Programmes.
Terms Of Reference For The Position Of Project Co-Ordinator , Regional Training Unit, Saksham Prerak.
- Responsible For Achieving All The Programme Targets
- Co-Ordinate With SACS, NHM & CMO Of Respective States & NACO & TISS.
- Responsible For Verifying And Submitting Training And Finance Reports To TISS For Counsellor And ANM Training.
- Co-Ordination With Capacity Building Specialist To Ensure Planning And Implementation Of ANM/ Counsellor Training
- Managing The Logistics Of Counsellor & ANM Training And Ensuring Arrangement Of Logistics Of ANM/ Counsellor Training.
- Arranging For Photocopying Of All Training Material And Evaluation Forms For Counsellor & ANM Training And Ensuring Arrangement Of Logistics Of ANM Training
- Arranging For The Venue, Accommodation And Food For Counsellor & Other Logistic & ANM Trainings.
- Coordination With SACS For Trainee Lists And Training Dates ,NHM & CMO
- Collecting And Verifying The Travel Expenditure And Submitting It To The TISS For Training.
- Collecting, Verifying And Submitting The Food /Hotel Bills To TISS For Counsellor Training And Ensuring Arrangement Of Logistics Of ANM Training
- Anchor The Training Programmes For Counsellors & Ensure The Link Between The Training Sessions And With The Field Experiences During Counselling Training
- Lead A Team Of Capacity Building Specialist & Ensure Training Quality.
- Prepare The Narrative Report Of The Counsellor Training Programmes
- Any Other Task Assigned By Senior Programme Manager/Project Director.
- Minimum Desired Qualification: Master In Public Health/ Master In Health Administration/ Master Of Social Work (Health & Mental Health Or Public Health)/ M.A. (Counselling Or Clinical Psychology) & Disciplines Allied To Health
- About 5 Years Of Working Experience, Previous Experience Of Undertaking Training Programmes For NHM /NACO Staff Will Be Given Preference.
Essential Skills And Other Requirements:
- Ability To Strategise And Implement The Programme To Get The Expected Outcome.
- Excellent Organizational And Administration Skills.
- Proficiency In Using Computers. Knowledge Of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT.
- Willingness To Travel Extensively Within States Assigned.
- High Level Of Commitment And Integrity And Ability To Work Independently.
- Please send following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line “Project Coordinator, Ahmedabad”.
- A Cover Letter specifying “Education Qualification”, “Years of relevant experience” Skype ID should be in the cover email.
- CV should be sent as an attachment (Word or PDF).
- Those who applied earlier may please not apply again.
Only Candidates short-listed will be contacted for interview.
NOTICE :- CLICK HERE