MEGHALAYA D.El.Ed Course Notice 2020-22 Apply Online
Online Applications are hereby invited from the candidates who are citizens of India residing in Meghalaya and aspiring to become teachers at Elementary Level for admission to the 2-Year D.El.Ed course for the academic session 2020-22.
- Minimum qualification:
· Class XII passed or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards / Councils with 50% marks with 5% relaxation for ST/SC/OBC/PWD
- Candidates waiting for Class —XII Results may also apply provided they produce their provisional/original documents at the time of
- There will be block wise allocation of seats to facilitate availability of trained teachers locally in the respective
- The minimum Age limit is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 01.2020 relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- Selection Procedure:
- Entrance Test
- The selection procedure will be based on merit as per block
- Candidates can be rejected at any stage of the screening procedure if they do not meet the qualifying
- Reservation Policy:
- As per Meghalaya Government Reservation Policy for different communities of the
- 5% of the seat will be reserved for Persons with
- How to apply:
- Candidates can apply only online at the website http://niegedtication.gov in/deiT/dert.htm1
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully given in the website before applying for the
- Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of a recent color passport size photograph of and a scanned copy of the
- Date of opening of online submission:
•Online Applications will be enabled from the 19t‘ June, 2020 till 17:00 hours of the 20th July, 2020.
Issue of Admit Card: For downloading of Admit Cards and other updates, candidates are requested to visit the website http://megeducation.gov.in/dert/dert.html
Date of Entrance Test: Tentatively in the month of August 2020 and the date will be notified later.
Online Apply: – Click Here
Notice: – Click Here