Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society Recruitment 2020 LEAD IT AND M&E’
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR THE POST OF ‘LEAD IT AND M&E’ UNDER ATAL AMRIT ABHIYAN SOCIETY
Place of Duty:
The normal place of work for the party will be the office of the State Nodal Cell (SNC), Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam.
Provide support for the overall success in the implementation of the Atal Amrit Abhiyan and Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana schemes in Assam. The IT Personnel is expected to provide support to CEO in IT matters. He/she would be responsible for information gathering, data entry, maintaining records, and preparation of progress reports, develop system for checking the accuracy of the reported data, MIS System, support the activities of the Control and Server Room, provide and supervise data processing services, develop the AAAS Website, prepare data bank and status reports, provide DTP support at the time of conference, meetings and presentation in order to ensure the efficiency, relevance and impact of the above schemes in the state of Assam.
He/ She shall work under the overall guidance and supervision of the Chief Executive Officer, Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society, Assam and will be directly responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting the CEO in supervising the Key Control System w.r.t. coordinate, facilitate and monitor the work of technical assistance inputs mobilized to support the Scheme and provide reports and data. Also provide support for all types of IT matters related to the scheme.
- Adopting methods, coordinating and monitoring the software program being used by State Health Agency/National Health Agency and develop instruments, forms and formats and their piloting on a day to day
- Coordinate with National Health Agency on matters relating to IT / other
- Ensuring compliance with the procedural requirements as set up in the IT System of Atal Amrit Abhiyan / PMJAY and strengthening the internal MIS System
- Monitoring the information system about the performance outcomes of different functionaries and entities provided for in the
- Complete responsibility of the AAAS Server/IT Control Room along with the other IT equipments located in the Office of
- Helping hospitals and implementing agencies (insurer/ISA) with use of the information system.
- Ensuring uptime of hardware and software, availability of data, integrity & security of
- Understand the software functional requirements for the smooth functioning of the
- Overall supervising and managing IT tasks for implementation of the
- Maintaining high standards of Quality of process documentation and implementation
- Participate in the meetings convened with senior officers of the
- Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when
- Work with the teams across functions and other stakeholders to ensure smooth flow of data to Dashboard on a periodic
- Ensuring data security and implementation of access protocols for data as defined by senior management.
- Ensures the IT updates are communicated to all the relevant stakeholders and appropriate training is provided to ensure ease of
- Plan, organize and conduct MIS related
- Preparation of Tender related to
- Undertake such other assignments which may be assigned by the CEO, AAAS from time to time.
Qualifications – MCA or BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or MSc in Computer Science from a recognized Institute/University
Age Limit – 43 years
Experience – 10 to 15 years of experience in related sector
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required
- Demonstrated competency in supervisory and interpersonal
- Superior management and leadership qualities in order to liaise effectively with management, senior staff, staff of parity organizations and government officials
Consolidated pay of Rs. 70000/- per month.