APSC Recruitment 2021 Driver
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
N.B.:- Candidates must submit a Declaration in the form-A appended along with the application form while applying for the post in response to the advertisement made by the commission.
Name of the Post: – Driver in the office of the Assam Public Service Commission.
No. of Posts: -2 (Two) Nos.
4.Education Qualification :-
(i)H.S.L.C examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council of Government of Assam.
(ii)A candidate must possess a valid Driving License (LMV).
(iii)Candidates should have registration in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam.
Experience :- At least 3 years experience from the Govt./Govt. Undertaking/Private Companies
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience (where experience is )
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/
· The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
· Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 18-02-2021 during office
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the endorsement by the controlling officer may be duly intimated to the Commission by the candidate. In cases where the applications are to be moved through proper channel as per terms of advertisement or subsequent announcements, the application form must be received before the last date of
- (ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible if any candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination or after appointment is not released by the concerned
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application
APSC Recruitment 2021 Driver
NOTICE :- CLICK HERE