2019 SBI SO Recruitment | How to Apply
SBI SO Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
- The bank has issued an official notification and invited applications for a total of eight posts.
Name of post
- -Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (executive education): 3post
- -Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing): 2post
- -SBI CRM Faculty, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit / Risk Management / International Banking): 2post
- -Marketing executive SBIL Kolkata: 1post
SBI SO Recruitment 2019: Educational qualification sought
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata: According to the post, postgraduate degree with minimum 55 percent marks. In addition, those candidates will be given preference, who will have additional eligibility.
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata: Candidates should have a two-year postgraduation diploma in marketing with an MBA degree or minimum 55 percent marks.
- Candidates should be between the ages of 28 and 55 years. However, candidates must have between 30 to 50 years of age for marketing executive positions.
SBI SO recruitment 2019: Make such Apollo
- – Login to official website sbi.co.in
- – Click on the ‘Careers’ link when the homepage is opened.
- After this new page opens click on ‘Recruitment of specialist cadre officer ..’ link under ‘latest announcement’
- – Click on ‘new registration’ and enter the information requested.
- -Register again using the registration number
- -Fill the application process
- – Upload the necessary documents and pay the application fees
- -Click on Submit
- For normal and OBC candidates, applications fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) will be charged Rs 600 while Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Divya candidates will have to pay 100 rupees as a fee.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019: Salary Package
- -Faculty posts: 25 to 40 lakhs will be given as salary to the selected candidates
- -Marketing executives: The selected candidates will get 25 rupees per year.
Call letter for interview
- The call letter for interview will be sent via e-mail or uploaded on the bank’s website.
- The last date for applying is March 24, 2019